gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-08-2013, 01:01 PM

The pale wolfess listened to the madame of this slowly growing pack, considering her answer to her question of how they would prove themselves. It was a fair answer, as all of the dark fea's answers seemed to be. Alena appreciated Madusa's fairness and could understand why she would base ranks on what a wolf gave to the pack. One that had taken the time to hone a skill and contributed themselves to pack life should rank higher than a wolf that was a only taking from the pack and not giving back. Satisfied, Alena sat back and watched as the master of the pack showed his face, along with several other stragglers. One by one, the wolves around her pledged their services to this pack, but Alena had to wonder what services these were. Apparently Medusa's thoughts mirrored her own because the last question that left the leaders lips was what each of them that offered their services could do. Alena spoke up again, saying simply, "I am an assassin, madame, but I have also honed my skills in tracking. I would like to join your pack and offer you these services should you want them." Having said her piece and made her decision, Alena sat back again, waiting to see what the outcome of this meeting would be.

"Speech."