size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-13-2018, 02:35 AM

He was still standing there confused as hell before a rather friendly sounding voice greeted them. It wasn't one that he recognized, definitely a stranger. He always made it a habit to remember every voice and scent so he could put them to a name ever since he went blind, and this particular voice and scent was not familiar whatsoever. "Careful who you call kitty cat, mutt." His ear twitched at the sound of Shiva's voice, who didn't sound at all amused. It didn't surprise him that this male asked him that. He knew how he looked, and quite frankly he didn't blame the guy. He couldn't help the slight grin that lifted the corners of his lips. "Quite the contrary, they're my companions." Sightless gaze lifted to stare in the direction of the stranger, curious about him and why his companions reacted to him the way they did. "I take it you've never seen a wolf with a couple of jaguars with him, eh?"

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.