gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-13-2018, 11:14 AM
He cautioned a glance at her, his spirits lifted briefly by her declaration. He looked down again to address her initial question, but let his ears lift slightly as he grew more comfortable. “I d-d-don’t k-know w-w-what h-happened t-t-to…h-h-her.” The hesitant pause as he weighed the ramifications of telling her he was a sodomite was thankfully hidden by his stuttering. He wondered briefly if it would be safe to share his lovers name. Shiloh was fairly feminine as far as names went, or at least he thought so, but with a sister who had been named Cricket he determined he was unfit to say so.

He let the silence mount between them, his head still lowered but allowed himself another cursory glance. “C-c-could we- I mean- i-if y-y-you d-d-don’t m-mind…” He fumbled helplessly for words as he attempted to offer his services to her. “I-I-I’m p-p-pretty g-g-g-g-g-good a-as a h-healer I m-mean…I g-guess s-s-so any-anyway. I c-c-could h-help... I-i-if y-y-you n-n-need m-me t-to” A good few wolves had agreed he had a deft hand for healing, but if the girl was a healer himself he supposed she would have no need of him, the thought that he would be left alone again gripped at his heart icily.  “You would just fuck it up anyway.” His brother’s voice rang in his mind.  “Maybe you’ll even kill her too!” He flinched bodily, his nose practically touching the ground as a faint whimper broke through him. Why did this always need to happen to him at the worst times?

Spider speaking   You Speaking Toad's voice