size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
08-13-2018, 11:27 AM
Returning her stern glance with a serious one of his own, he nodded. "Of course. You will be free to go on your way if you feel you do not fit." It seemed reasonable enough, since the pack was still so new and did not have a set reputation for wolves to know if they were suited before they attempted to join. "You and your intriguing friend, if she is interested as well..." He lifted a brow inquiringly towards the sabre-toothed leopard, "... are more than welcome to find dens here. From what I have seen of this place, there are a honeycomb of dens within this place already, many of them already packed with warm materials. Some have very interesting human items that I do not know the uses for, but if you take a liking to one that is filled with things you do not want, I can assist you in moving them if you like. Or of course you may choose to dig a den out towards the border, where there is solid land rather than ice." He himself had doubts about the comfort and ease of trying to dig in frozen ground, but she certainly had that option. "We do not need to work out what guild you wish to follow until you've settled in and learned the lands. I am, by the way, Enrico Falcone. What shall I call you? And you?" He added to the cat, addressing her directly rather than through the wolf friend as many often did.

He turned an questioning glance towards the earthen male who up until now had not seemed to have much to say. "You, signor? Have I satisfied your curiosity enough to decide what you will do?"