Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Faine had recently found herself slowly adjusting to a slightly new lifestyle. She had found Dragon after being alone for some time, and now there were more wolves to be around. She had found herself a den to rest in and she was wondering when or how Dragon planned on making a new home. Though she was fine with just being a small group in the pines, she was merely curious. Slowly her eyes opened as she awoke from sleep, a yawn escaping her lips as she would get up and stretch. Shaking out her dark pelt, she would slip from her den and her carmine gaze scanned the clearing. So far, it still seemed to be quiet, but Dragon seemed to be awake and sitting in the middle of the open space. Her tail flicked slightly as she moved to go greet the brute. One of his companions was beside him now, and she offered a calm smile to the leopard.

“Good morning, Dragon,” she said, her voice just slightly groggy from just waking up. She would glance around once again, wondering if perhaps she should keep her voice low if others were still sleeping. She didn’t want to bother any of his family the first few days she was here, “I must say that I do like it up here, in the North,” she told him softly. For some reason, it just felt a little more secure here than in Auster. Perhaps it was just the wooded area as well though.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.