Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-13-2018, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 01:02 AM by Tyranis.)

Crafting an item not related to any other skill: leather collar |Round|1|2|3|4|

He looked up from his work and cocked his head to the side. Another one of his young siblings no doubt but the piercing blue of the boy’s eyes had startled him. He was sure yellow and red were the extent of his newly found family’s eye color but to see the boys eyes made him reconsider that judgement entirely. “Hello.” He responded casually, and set the coin down to greet the boy properly.“Food?” Raanee quirked, lifting her head with interest at the sight of the pup.

“No my dear I’m afraid not.” He responded calmly and watched with satisfaction as the serpent lowered her head with disinterest. “I’m making a gift, for my brother.” He said, addressing the boy’s confusion now that his companion had been dealt with. “I haven’t seen him in some time, but he always finds his way back to me.” He explained thoughtfully. Even with one of his newer siblings to keep him company his mind drifted toward his littermate. Was he safe? Was he fed? Was someone else protecting him? The last thought struck a chord in him but he refused to let it show on his outwardly calm expression. “Would you like to help?” He asked, cocking his head in a friendly manner and letting the end of his tail tap against the pebbled base of the mountain.

Speech, Thought, Raanee You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic