Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
08-13-2018, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2018, 05:59 PM by Landon.)

The harsh tones of the lighter cat made the grin spread even farther across Landon's maw. Feisty. He liked her. But as quick as his grin came it was gone, and in it's place was a mix of pain and pride while he spoke his next words. "Hey! I'll have you know this mutt comes from a long line of powerful Alphas and incredible warriors, Lady Meow Meow." He wasn't actually upset, but rather enjoying this feline's attitude, probably too much for his own good. Suddenly remembering his quest, emerald eyes quickly darted to the male wolf with skeptic gaze. "Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to know any Ancora's living around these parts, would you Sir?" Heck of a chance, seeing as every other stranger Landon has met had never heard of his family name. The golden boy was starting to think that maybe his mother was wrong, and perhaps the rest of their family had died off on their quest to achieve greatness. But, nevertheless, Landon would try. He would continue to travel every inch of this new world, meeting every living soul he could find, and asking them for directions. For any clue to where his family could be. If he didn't gather any leads soon, Landon was starting to think he should join a pack, gather some company, maybe settle down and start spreading more Ancora's on his own. When asked if he had seen any wolves traveling with jaguars, Landon chuckled and shook his head. "Awe heck nah. Only time I've seen cats like that, I'm usually chasing them off or being chased off. But happy to hear that won't be the case here." Hopefully, who knows, with Landon's mouth anything was possible.

"Speech"