gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
08-13-2018, 09:31 PM
Walk | Talk | Think

The man’s stuttering made the pause undetectable, his meek demeanor and unfamiliar personality making it impossible for her to detect his deception, though she wouldn’t have cared if she had discovered the true identity of his mates gender. In her homeland, sexuality was of no significance. As long as one did their job, it didn’t matter who they loved or who they fucked. What bothered her was that he had given up without knowing what happened to his mate, and she wanted to snap at him, but she kept her mouth shut, silently assessing him until he spoke again.

His next words stirred a bit of surprise in her. He claimed he wanted to help her, but she had no injuries. Based on his earlier comment about having not been alone for some time, she could only assume he was asking to travel with her. He wasn’t an ideal candidate for company, but he could be of use to her. “I’m not currently in need of any healing, though being on my own and in such unfamiliar lands, the chances of encountering injury are high. If you would like to travel with me, I will ensure you stay fed. I only ask that you make sure to have herbs ready if I am in need, and that you pull yourself together.”

Table Code by Madi and Alice ;; Picture by Wolven-Wonderland