gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
08-14-2018, 02:31 PM

The male cast his gaze across the plants just as the pup had, scanning for any potential hazards. Seeing none, he returned his gaze to Actaea and nodded. "Correct. Good job, little dove." Drakan's deep voice commended the child on her excellent observation. It would appear that Elias and Zuriel's children, or this one at the very least, had a natural affinity for knowledge and learning. Having not encountered the other offspring, Drakan could only go off what he was seeing in this one pup. Still, he found his mind entertaining the idea of becoming a father himself. Working with the Apollyon's imps would have to be enough for now- until he found a suitable female to call his wife.

With heavy things weighing down on both his mind and heart, Drakan felt need to go and see Elias to discuss his thoughts on his future. Perhaps a lamb would prove worthy as a wife? "I'll give you one final piece of advice before I leave to converse with your father. Be cautious of wolves outside the pack, and don't ever turn your back to them." He hoped his warning would be heeded.

"If you are in need of assistance, call for me, and I'll be by your side quicker than you can blink." Drakan said the last bit with a joyful chuckle paired with a singular winking of one eye. His large paws carried his bulk past the child as he made way to sniff out Elias. As his pace hastened and more distance was placed between the two, Drakan looked over his shoulder back to Actaea before calling out a farewell.

"Catch you later, little dove!"

"Speech." Thoughts.

[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.