gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
08-14-2018, 02:59 PM

Once again, the female seemed even more ticked off. Now she was calling him a punk! He scoffed at the insult, shaking his head disappointed. "My apologies, perhaps you don't want to be called a Lady? What would you prefer? Mr. Hisses-a-lot or Mistress Catitude? I don't judge." Landon could barely contain his own laughter enough to finish the sentence, but he managed it! Now he wasn't oblivious to the fact that the feline was clearly getting her tail in a knot each time he spoke but it was all in good fun wasn't it? He was playing a part, she was playing a part, everyone was having a good time? Hopefully she was playing a part, Landon wasn't in the mood to lose his scruff over a feline that couldn't take a joke. Emerald eyes watched as she suddenly took a step forward, seemingly ready to pounce his throat, when the other wolf stepped in front of her. Curious, Landon tilted his head back at the male, wondering what had gotten him involved.

What do you want with them?

Everything froze in that moment. Every ounce of playfulness had left the golden boys body, and a chill ran down his spine. But not from the air. No, this guy knew something about his family. For the first time since coming to these lands Landon finally had an actual lead. Someone who knew something about the Ancoras. His body became rigid, as if the other male had challenged him, before he took three hasted steps forward. "You know them? Do you know where they are? You have to tell me. Now." It might've seemed harsh, but if the other guy could understand, even for just a moment what Landon had gone through in the past year. He wouldn't question it. Realizing that might've come out rude, Landon sighed heavily, hanging his head a bit lower. "I'm sorry, it's just that I've been looking for them for so long. No one seems to have heard of them. I was starting to think my family had disappeared." But now there was new hope. It could even be seen shining through the darkness in his Shamrock orbs.

"Speech"