gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-15-2018, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 02:53 PM by Dragon.)

He was truly curious and pretty excited for this whole beehive thing. Although he couldn't see, he was sure it would still be just as entertaining listening to it all. He did hope Kimahri would be alright doing this task, however. He depended on the Jaguar more than he wanted to admit. “You know what's good for a bee sting?” Ears tilted slightly towards Riva, curious about what the miracle cure was. "Hm?" "Honey." Of course. He chuckled as he felt shifting her position to stand up, and likewise, he stood and shook out his thick and shaggy fur.

When Riva spoke about Kimahri fearing his loss of speech should the bees sting his tongue, Shiva spoke up. "A fear for him, but a relief for me. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the good of some peace and quiet from his incessant chatter." Dragon couldn't help but laugh. He didn't know Kimahri talked so much, but he supposed that it was possible considering he probably had a alot to talk about with her since they hadn't seen each other for a couple years. "Aw c'mon Shiva, you know you'd miss hearing his voice." He teased, a grin splitting his maw. Shiva appeared to take offense to his comment by showing flattened ears and narrowed eyes. "Watch it, mutt, before I use that tongue of yours for fish bait," She huffed at him before walking away with her tail in the air, "C'mon, we best go find him. Maybe he already got his paw stuck in a hive or something."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.