size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
08-17-2018, 02:37 AM

What was left of a dead goat lay exposed and mostly decayed in front of the grand entrance to Ruina's citadel, the den of the Demon Mother and the Apollyon. Two more rested outside, mostly old bones now scattered across the courtyard due to hurried steps pushing the remains of their meals around the dirt. It was honestly a mess, though Elias was making quick work to get each carcass off of the pack territory today. Of course, he meant to do the same yesterday... and the day before that. It wasn't hard to get distracted as an alpha.

He was running down the slopes of the mountain nearly on auto-pilot unless in the riskier areas of the pass. He almost ran right into Tyranis, only remaining a few feet from his son when he finally noticed him. His jowls clenched around the pack held within his teeth, old bones rolled in a fresh hide of a goat.. one that was hardly carefully cut and likely meant to be disposed of, as well.

He stopped what he was doing for the moment, dropping his neck and letting his square muzzle release the goat pelt at his feet. He rested a heavy foot on top of it to prevent it from rolling away and tilted his head to Tyranis. "I can see you have been getting to know these mountains." He grinned. Tyranis raced through here with confidence now, he didn't seem scared or uncertain of his footing at all with how fast he moved.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!