size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-18-2018, 01:32 AM

"I am Drakan, Purgatorian of Ruina. I have come in search of a spar so that I may prove my worth as a soldier." Dragon's intact ear tilted forward as his head tilted slightly. So, this man was looking to prove his worth eh? Interesting. He waited a few moments to see if Drakan would say more, but he didn't. "Well then Drakan of Ruina, my name is Dragon. And I've also come to prove my worth," He mainly wanted to prove to himself that he was still capable. That he could still put up as much of a good fight as any who could still see. He wanted to prove to himself that he could still do this. And if he could prove that, then he could go on and keep proving that he wasn't weak...and perhaps to prove to others that he wasn't.

Dragon rolled his neck and shoulders to loosen them up, and he flexed his toes and other parts of his body to loosen them up as well. He didn't want to be stiff, mobility was his key and he needed every part of him to be ready. It had been a long time since he'd been in a real fight, and he was eager to put his training to the test. He hoped the training he had done would pay off, after all, he had to learn all new tactics and fighting style to try and succeed. He only hoped it worked. Sightless green gaze stared in the direction Drakan's voice had come from, the earthen male standing tall and relaxed as he sightlessly stared down his opponent. "Alright, Drakan. Since you're here to prove yourself to your pack, then it's your move." Both companions stood on either side of him with Kimahri on his left shoulder and Shiva on his right. He could almost taste their excitement at the prospect of a fight, though Dragon quietly wondered if he could handle this on his own...

Dragon vs Drakan for SPAR
Rd. 0/3
Height: 39"
Build: Heavy

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.