size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
08-18-2018, 02:24 AM

He clearly saw Frost's reaction to his attitude, but he just couldn't find it in himself to feel bad. Not now. He was too angry with everything that he simply didn't care. "Why would you think you need reprimanded?" Zell barely kept himself from rolling eyes, but he managed to avoid doing it...barely. "Tch, well Torin seems to think that's all I deserve lately!" He scowled, turning away from Frost as he flattened his ears. He walked away from him a few paces before turning around, cold anger burning in his blue gaze. "But you know what, I guess thinking more with the head between his legs than with the one between his ears is more important." He muttered, though that wasn't the entire reason he was so pissed.

He figured Frost would probably be confused about what he'd just said, but in Zell's mind, he felt it was true. He felt like his son was after Jewell for more reaons than just acting like a "brother." And now that he was an alpha, he felt like perhaps the power was going to his head. He was defending that little eyesore like she was more important than his own blood. Even though she hadn't contributed to the pack in any way that was beneficial as far as he knew. He wanted to just walk away from it all, but he felt he owed it to Frostbite to stay just a little longer.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!