Rivera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Rivera prided herself in quite a bit, the first was manipulation. She was fairly good about getting her way and making sure that whatever she was getting was perfect. She settled for no less than the best and she fought for every single things she had, every thought, every memory. It was a cute thought, a sweet thing almost. A trickling smile rose on her lips as the Madame spoke, giving off her rules and explaining exactly what everyone wanted to know. A question was given, nothing too intrepid, and yet a smile spread, with ease, over Rivera's inky lips. She would just love to show the other what she was made of. It was be oh so perfect. She rose, her tawny legs delivering her forward, where she would dip her head to the queen. Her exit would have to be swift, and even though a king was already in play, Rivera would ignore him. She was ever so slightly sexist, and males were particularly...morons.

"Visit me later, I'll show you the things I'm good at. My services," then she would turn tail to adventure her new home and figure out what kind of mischief was best for her to get into.

Speech!