Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
08-18-2018, 12:10 PM
If Kai noticed Elias staring for too long, he made no sign of it. His attention was finely tuned on keeping the goat's pelt intact for Elias as he ate, since he had request it. Kai wasn't exactly selfless, but he really wasn't the greedy sort either, and the man had offered him as much as he wanted to eat in a kill they had both taken down together. He felt no need to make the task of harvesting the pelt a more difficult one than it had to be. Instead, he simply wanted to eat and then to make his way back down the mountainside and perhaps find a place to hide out from the rain - the darkening skies only suggested that the storm might intensify, and the peak of a mountain wasn't where he intended to be in the event of that happening.

Elias verified he'd met Aki, and though he was already beaming his expression seemed to widen further, eyes already alight with obvious joy. "Doesn't surprise me at all," Kai chuckled at the fact that he'd met Aki on a hunt, too. "Hunting runs in our blood. Reindeer, mostly, but harder to find those on this continent." He'd never hunted one himself, though fully intended to follow the herd at least once before he died and take down one the beasts that his kin thought so highly of - though he had lived a vastly different life than his father thus far, he knew it was a rite of passage and one he fully intended to make when he was ready.

"I doubt he'd forget you," Kai said, shaking his head with a low chuckle. Elias was not a man easily forgotten, Kai decided as he briefly glanced up at him. Men of larger builds, ones that struck him as powerful - both physically and otherwise - always caught his attention, and he knew his father shared similar... interests, so to speak, not that they'd ever really discussed such things. "I haven't seen him in quite some time, though, I'll admit. Last I heard he intended on reuniting with our family group, quite a ways from here." The slight regret at that fact was audible in his voice, though he tried to stifle it. Though the days of needing his father were far behind him, he still found himself missing his father's company, especially as of late. "I'm sure you have somewhere to be, but.. mind if I ask what you plan to do with this hide?" He was merely nosy - and a bit curious - and was content to listen as he got a few more hearty bites in before making his departure.