size
-
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Okayyy. Here's the info...

~~~

Axerion is open.- Tortugan's preferred. He's my male flirt, and totally arrogant about his looks. Any ladies welcome. ;D He'd be flirty to the females, and attempt to completely overlook the males unless they show aggression or are persistent.

~~~

Camden is CLOSED. - Murder thread with Posieden and Demy and Bane. She's an arrogant former alphess, so she'll want to fight, and be making comments about how superior she is, so your wolves can feel free to beat the shit out of her.

~~~

Chayton is open. - Valhallan's preferred. Maybe a thread about him falling for a male and that's how he discovers he's Bi. :D He's super nice, and polite, and always willing to lend a helping hand.

~~~

Claston is somewhat open, Depending on who it is. - Preferrably former Amenti's. She's cocky, a flirt( my whore), and small. She would be charming to males, but a brat to any females, yet a kiss up to high ranks.

~~~

Feather is open. -Former Glaciem's preferred. She's uber sweet and thinks the world of their former chief Gargie, and doesn't like Eos. She'll follow Gargie to whatever pack he's gonna lead, because she dun wanna be under Eos' rule.

~~~

Irish is currently open, she needs lotsa friends. - Ludicael wolves would be lovely. She's super na?ve, sweet, and just wants to play with new friends. She'll be getting an owl companion when I get enough gems. :3

~~~

Orion is somewhat open. Depends on who. - Seracians preferred. He's totally crushing on Aeil, so any ladies won't be really catching his eye. Maybe as friends, but not as anything more. x3 He'd probably enjoy a good spar with any males, or some hunting company.

~~~