Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 02:38 PM

Now that she had members, and now it was time for the Madame to take charge. Medusa would usually be content to leave Deteste with the issue of domestic politics, but their pack had just recently formed. Before the Madame could back off of that area of pack life, she wanted to establish herself, and to establish ranks. Spars were a good way to do that, but no everybody was a warrior. She needed a leader for the healers, a leader for the warriors, a leader for the hunters, and a leader for the scouts. This would be a good way to give out such ranks; with those assigned, her pack would inevitably become a bit more stable. Those who achieved ranks would have more reason to stay, and more reason to be loyal to her.

The hunters would go and see what prey they could find, the ones who showed the most skill would be the most successful. The warriors would spar, the most successful in battle becoming the ruler of those. The healers would gather herbs and heal the hunters and warriors, the ones who seemed most in control and knowledgeable being the ones who would be most likely to find success. Lastly, the scouts would share their intellect of other packs, and the one who knew the most would prove most useful. Scouts and spies were the same thing to Medusa; they were meant to gather information, to observe and report.
Lifting her muzzle to the sky, the midnight mistress would call forth her members. Come, my sweets, come and show me what you can do.

OOC: rank trials to be held for the lead hunter, warrior, healer, and scout c: