ardent

the golden age come and passed

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2018, 10:54 AM

With a tired sigh Abaddon rose to his feet, his blazing eyes looking down on the inferior creature with annoyance. “I am a God of all things. My kind are the only gods to walk this earth.” He stated, nettled by the creature’s arrogance. Whatever a wolf was, it seemed to place great importance on itself. It wasn’t even the most able of predators he had seen, a hyena would snap its spine in two, a lion would rake its claws through its flesh as easily as splitting a leaf, and a leopard would easily drag it into a tree and feast upon it passively. Even those marvels of creation bowed before his kind, and gave them due respect. After all, only a god could kill a god.

“Tell me wolf...” He started with a bemused tone. “What makes you the child of a god? Are you immortal? Can you shape the world to your desires? Do you know the mysteries of the world you live in?” He let the questions hang in the air waiting for whatever meek response the creature would give. With his eyes alight with wicked mirth he studied the creatures jaws. Even if it could bite him his body was far too vast and his skin too thick to feel little more than a pinch from the creature’s efforts. The wolf may be able to grab his ears, but that would put him in dangerous proximity to his trunk, and that would be all he needed to fling him weightlessly against a tree or to impale him on a branch.

speaking you