Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-20-2018, 07:48 PM

Heavy pawsteps in the slick mud, coming from somewhere to his left. Swinging his head in that direction, he tested the air. Sure enough, a fresh whiff of the scent he had been following. “Looking for company, perhaps?” a soft, lilting voice questioned. He allowed a tiny smile to twist his features. "The locale doesn't offer much entertainment, you see." He replied warmly. There was hardly a break for awkward silence before the other wolf spoke again. “Forgive me if not. Perhaps it is mere wishful thinking on my part, sir.”

His smile only grew, warmth exuding from his pores. He lifted a paw in an easy mannered dismissal of her apology. "You are forgiven. After all, it was I who tracked you all the way here, so perhaps I ought to apologize to you for such an odd encounter." He chuckled, sightless eyes crinkling at the corners. "My name is Gabriel Morningstar. May I ask yours?" He questioned, before he dared forget his manners in front of a stranger. That would be simply embarassing.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Others"

IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES WE'LL DANCE ON THE BED

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.