gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-20-2018, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:02 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin bounced from paw to paw as he heard Frostbite begin to speak, the boy was eager to begin! He was really only half listening as the older man spoke, his mind running through all the possibilites of what they might get to do. When the older man called his name, he rushed over to where the man stood, he shoved his nose into the grass, a bit to rough, and pulled it back suddenly finding it sore and dirt on the tip of his muzzle. He snorted, the dirt rising in a small puff.

"Ready boys? Go!" Frostbite exclaimed and Célestin ran off, his nose twitching as he ran, he was certain he knew exactly what to do and he was gonna do it faster than his brothers!

But wait- He'd lost the trail. With a frown and a snort the boy turned back around, this time slowly padding back the way he'd come, trying to pick up the scent again. Once he had it again he took off again.

He was enthusiastic that was certain, however he kept losing the trail, having to back track to find it again. He was losing ground and time against his brothers with each back track. Still he would tackle the challenge with all his exuberance.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3