gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-21-2018, 12:03 PM

It wasn’t until the male asked that Ruthgar realized he had no real idea what had brought him to the northern pack in the first place. He had heard nothing of the mysterious wolves or what their pack stood for, he only knew that they were there and that his brother hadn’t joined them. “The weather suits me.” He said with a grin, which wasn’t entirely untrue, he had inherited a naturally plush coat from his father, Eura on the other hand was an entirely different matter, but one he would deal with at another time.

“Actually I’ve heard precious little about your…You. Your pack and you.”
He fumbled over his words as the name escaped him yet again, but he had at least learned that his gut instinct couldn’t be trusted to give him the right answer. “I can say though that my interests aren’t very well aligned with some of the other packs.” By which he meant all of them. “So I guess I should at least find out if I’m completely doomed to the life of a loner, or if this…” He looked over the barren ice and at the rusting ship in the distance and wrinkled his nose with slight disgust before returning his attention back to the male “-Place. This lovely place is somewhere I can call home.” His grin felt more forced now his expression suddenly becoming unsure.

speaking

Thinking

you