gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-21-2018, 08:44 PM

He stood and listened as his voice echoed along the rock walls. It drowned out the clicking of claws, despite how quietly he had called. Ears were erect and facing forward as things quieted again. She soon called back and it echoed as well, but it was a lot louder in front of him confirming that she was indeed in front of him. He was thanking whatever gods, not really being a religious man, but he was just thankful that there was another nearby. The female asked were he was and he was already pushing forward, hoping she wasn't around a few bends before he reached her.

"I think I'm in front of you, let me head your way and see," he called out as he moved.

He moved at a steady pace, heading in the direction of where her voice came from. He prayed that she wasn't far, he prayed that she could help him get out of here. Another cold breeze ruffled his coat and he shivered, mentally cursing the cold again. His one gold eye scanning the darkness before him as he moved. Pushing himself to keep going in hopes of coming to the women. Surprisingly and thankfully she had not been around any corners and it did not take him long to reach her. His tail wagged and his stopped a few yards away, trying to show that he met no harm.

"Please tell me you know the way out of here?" he asked.

At this point he didn't care how dumb he would look being lost in here, he just wanted out!

"Talk." & 'Think'

[Image: YhOwDpX.png]