Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-27-2018, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 12:16 PM by Frostbite.)
Rules & Information

Starbite puppies are finally here!!!!! I have been waiting for this and I'm so excited for these puppies! Me and Bird are both taking a pup and we are looking to see who else is interested. Eurus is my boy and Eira is Bird's girl
  • These pups will be raised in Lirim where their parents are currently apart of and they will be there at least until they are of age to travel.
  • These pups have the option to get 25% discount on height up to 41 inches from Frost
  • Bird and I reserve the right to take back the character if it goes longer then one month of inactivity. I want these guys to be active and to make their own stories here on Ardent.
  • Personalities do range with the Wreckage clan, but they all have one thing that stays the same, they respect and honor their family. They take care of each other no matter how their lives are lived. The wreckages also do not do any sort of rape or force breeding, they are all raised better then that. Since both parents came from the clan there is no exception to this.
  • I do have a few purchased designs that can be used, but this does not mean you have to use them. You can certainly come up with your own design just try and stick with the colors seen. The clan does not have any abnormal colors in them. So use only the colors you would not have to buy a pass for. And if you use one of the designs I purchased, it can only be used on Ardent!
  • Eye colors range through the clan because of all the outside members taken in. I do not really want these pups to have bi colored eyes, or two colors to an eye. I like then being more simple and having one color.

Names

Eurus means east Wind (Greek) & Eira means Snow (Nordic).

We are looking for more weather themed names that would be similar to these two. They can be different languages as well.

Halla means Frost (finnish) was used for this last pup, but a name change is certainly welcome

Designs that can be used
*Note: Click image for bigger view. Keep an eye out there may be more added!

Application Form

Code:
<b>Which design?</b> Pick two.
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>

<b>Eye Color:</b>
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>

<b>Ambitions:</b> What rank will they aim for in Lirim? Will they settle in a low rank or continue to work their way up to the top? Will they seek to leave eventually?
<b>Plot Ideas:</b> Please no rape plots..... For one none of the Wreckage's would do such a thing and for two.... We've had enough of those already.