Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
08-27-2018, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 06:33 AM by Aurielle.)
Her cousin was very… soft-spoken for a leader. Although she sensed that there was a strength in him that, when called upon, would rise up to show a truly formidable leader—if he let that strength step forth. Still, she found she quite liked him. Despite his decidedly close-mouthed nature, she had certainly noticed that tiny smile.

She listened to his answer regarding the welfare of Lirim, and her head cocked, naturally, in curiosity as he described it as having been hectic of late. “We’ve had our fair share of action, though the majority of that was before my birth. Mother was still pregnant with myself and my twin brother…” A faint trailing of her words hinted at the pain she felt at their absence, and the hope she held that her father would return with them both.

She smiled toothily as she continued on, however, “A pack called Talis, led by Dragon Ancora, sought to raid this pack, and were beaten away, empty pawed. Not without losses to our side, though…” A frown furrowed her brow as she shook her head.

“As for the last time we had any direct contact with Lirim, the last time my father saw Aunt Faite was when she came to visit when you were all still pups, or at the very most early yearlings. I think Rory came by, once, but neither my father or I were in earshot. Uncle Laisren answered him, but I don’t think there was much said.” A light shrug tossed one shoulder-blade upward, sending a spectrum of shimmering hues through that coat as her paw settled fully once more.

She gave her tail a slight flick as she gave a fleeting chuckle and added, “That raid is only the tip of the mountain when it comes to all this pack has been through, but I’m not certain what father and your mother discussed the last time she was here. What news do you have? Anything we should be wary of? Do you know of any new packs? I have a few things you should be aware of if you aren’t already.”

Among those, she had in mind were the fate of Abaven. As well, she wanted to facilitate more inter-pack interactions between Lirim and Celestial. Beyond rare visits, there had been next to no interaction, and that was wrong. They were sibling Packs – technically cousin packs, since siblings no longer led both Lirim and Celestial – and they should interact. They were neighbors, to boot. At the very least, trading ought to be involved.

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.