gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-27-2018, 01:02 PM
Her eyes got real wide at the mention of this 'castle'. Built by humans? She'd only hears brief mentions of those creatures, they sounded like a bit of a myth to the point that she wasn't entirely certain they were real - after all, she'd never seen any of the things they supposedly made. Still, a chance to see such a thing would not be easily passed up. "Auster's really far, right? I'd like to go there eventually. I do wanna see everything, after all." Every last thing, no matter how far she had to trudge across the continents, Caelestis was determined to see it all eventually. Her parents probably wouldn't like the idea of her running off for even longer lengths of time, but that never stopped her before! As Dragon spoke about more of the features of the many lands out there, she felt her adventurous nature being fueled further by the pictures that filled her mind. Oh, it was going to be so much fun to be grown up and seeing the world someday.

Listening with rapt attention as Dragon spoke about the benefits of both observing and participating in spars, the girl canted her head a bit before sighing, "I guess that means I should at least visit the battlefield a little more often. Maybe eventually somebody will wanna be my sparring partner." Her words were hopeful, but her tone betrayed the fact that she wasn't so sure she'd find such a wolf anytime soon. Her eyes did light up a bit at Shiva's suggestion and Dragons recollection of her mother. "Oh, I'd love to go to the ocean!" she chirped to the Jaguar before looking back to Dragon and adding, "Oh, wow, I've never seen her fight before. My parents teach me sometimes but they never really spar."

A sudden surge of energy had her zipping forward, leaping and bounding along before whirling back to face her newfound aquaintences with a grin and a cheerful bark. Tail wagging, she locked onto Shiva and jumped playfully towards the cat. "Can we go to the ocean now? I wanna do something fun!"

OOC: If you want we could maybe make them a new thread a little closer to present and wrap this one up :P
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!