Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
08-27-2018, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 03:12 PM by Riva.)

The stranger saw her approach moments after she changed direction, and took a seat to wait for her arrival. Riva didn’t dwardle and was close to the wolf after a moment. The lighter-toned wolf wagged her tail in response to Riva’s gesture, and the healers maw parted in a welcoming smile. The wolf before her was much older, though still a long ways off from being an old wolf. She smelt strongly of other wolves in a way that associated with a pack, and still managed to tower over Riva, through not with as much advantage as most wolves she had seen since coming to this land.

“Hello” Riva said back, tilting her head slightly in friendly curiosity. “I’m Riva. I hope I haven’t disturbed you, I just haven’t seen anyone for a while, so I was surprised to catch a glimpse of you” she admitted, and her own scent wolf make it clear that she was a loner, with no ties to any of the packs of this land. If Gwenevere listened closely, she might catch a glimpse of loneliness in the others voice. Well for the most part she was accustomed to the life of a loner, she was still young, and the absolute silence of being alone was still new to her.

"Speech"