Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
08-27-2018, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 04:12 AM by Tana.)
Ok so activity wise I'm not there rn but I'm getting ready to have my baby soon and have been trying to get everything finished up in the nursery and stuff, hoping this does not deter you
Which design? my own :3
Name: Miku (means beautiful sky in Japanese) Wreckage
Skills:healing and hunting

Eye Color: pink with red pupils from albinism
Height: gonna buy as much height as I can
Appearance:
A pretty picture is painted upon this girls body and its visible from birth. She has partial albinism from birth and it paints a piece of her nose and the pad on her left forepaw pink. Her lips also are light grey due to it, where a normal wolves would be black. Her pelt is not spared the painting of albinism. Much like her father she has a dappling of white spraying her face neck and leg, though this is only on the left side. On her right side the markings that match her left side ones are a dark charcoal grey. Her entire rear is this color as well though it seems to dance into a dove grey the more you move towards her head and tail tip, as if the albinism has taken away what would have been a darker color to replace it with the lighter grey. Her ears and face are even these split colors. With a glance one can tell her albinism paints her eyes at birth. The skin around it is pink and when her eyes finally open her parents will see the full extent of her albinism. It paints her pupil a darker pinkish red and her iris a pale pink.
Personality:

Ambitions: What rank will they aim for in Lirim? Will they settle in a low rank or continue to work their way up to the top? Will they seek to leave eventually?
Plot Ideas: well I'd like to have her meet as many wolves as she can and work on as much as she can on her skills. Shell likely remain in lirim for life, unless her parents leave.

Huge wip but I must sleep and make this perfect tomorrow

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.