size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-30-2018, 06:28 PM
SOMETIMES I FEEL GRAVITY HAS IT OUT FOR ME

Fangs tore into a stray root. Aureus let out a ferocious snarl as he mangled his hapless opponent. He was just about to go for the killing blow when he heard his mother calling.  Awwww, he was so close to achieving total victory!  Sighing he glanced over at Pyrrhic who was already racing through the brush and a sudden jolt of panic raced through him as he scrambled after his twin. "Hey, wait for me! Guys, wait up!"  

Aureus bounced along behind Serene as they headed off to wherever they were going. He paused every now and then to smell an interesting piece of foliage, keeping his mother in sight until he felt she was too far, then loping back to join the small group.  When Serene came to a stop it was amongst a large group of other wolves. Aureus knew some of them were supposed to be family but he didn't know any of them personally and it made him feel suddenly nervous.  Quietly, he crept after his mother, making sure to secure a spot close to her from where he could watch the going on's.

Speech