size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
08-31-2018, 09:20 AM

As Tyranis admitted to training in his youth around Abaven, Elias smirked. Training was how he had fought off the stress of things outside of his own control when he was a child. He would often wander into the jungle with Eliana and they would create their own obstacle courses, she much liked training away from the other Imps.

"These mountains should be a breeze for you then." He grinned, though he knew the dangers of their home terrain was nothing to underestimate, he was happy to see his son flying through with ease. It meant he was home, no longer feeling uncertain of where his paws rested.

Elias looked down to the rolled up bones in the horribly collected goat pelt, his talons scraping across it for a moment to unroll it and expose the bones within. "No, that's not necessary. I'm not too concerned with the mess we've created, dead bones are a sign of feasts- a healthy pack." He grinned. "So long as the carcasses are out before the maggots arrive, I'm satisfied... and rolling them up like this makes it easy to get rid of them, I can take care of it in the mornings when I set out for perimeter check." He was rambling again, wasn't he?

"What are your big plans for the day, Tyranis? If you're not busy, perhaps you could stroll the borders with me." It would give Elias a chance to explain more of their culture to Tyranis, as that was what his heart was really telling him to do. Tyranis developed the strength and aptitude all on his own, now he just needed a teacher.. and Elias was eager to mold him while he had the chance. He didn't want this one to become lost like some of the others, his demons were far too strong.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!