Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-31-2018, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 11:31 AM by Tyranis.)

“I found him wandering around the westward dunes.” He explained." He had a woman’s scent on him, but it didn’t seem like he’d been with her for some time, and it wasn’t his mother’s.” He looked over his shoulder at the boy fondly. “His name is Astraios, I plan to keep take him on as my own.” He said softly, unable to help but wag the end of his tail with pure joy. “He is strong of will and body to have survived in the wastelands for so long, and I don’t doubt that he will make an excellent addition to Ruina.” He continued. “He came with me of his own free will with the promise that we teach him to killHe placed emphasis on the word excitedly, the boy didn’t want to learn to hunt or how to fight, he wanted to crush his enemies, and ensure they never rose again. At least that was how Tyranis saw it. He supposed privately it could have merely been a pup’s delusions of grandeur, but he had been much younger than the blue eyed boy when he declared before Bass and all of Abaven that he would be Primo, and he had ultimately become something much greater.

speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic