Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-02-2018, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:15 PM by Torin.)

It seemed that Frostbite was nearly as disappointed by Derecho's departure as much as he was, which was... something at least; though he suspected it was for different reasons. Torin took a moment to breath a sigh as Frostbite did, almost feeling like they were at least bonding a little bit in their matching disappointment.

Then the older man was asking him about the journey and Torin was once more thrust into how too real it was. "Approximately..." He trailed off, allowing his uncertainty to sound in his voice. "I have never been before and Derecho isn't exactly certain where we may have to pass through to get there but I know the approximate direction." He tried to summon an, unconvincing, smile of reassurance. "It was about time we reconnected with the other packs anyways." He was trying to spin things in a positive light, and in truth he did feel that way about his visit to Abaven... Lirim had felt isolated for too long. Still he wished his visit was under different terms.

Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3