size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
09-03-2018, 09:02 PM
There was no containing the surprise that overcame Valkyrie as the stranger answered her question. She straightened and looked Alfrun over with new eyes. It was likely that other Norsemen had taken up residence here, but only one family could claim first contact. Valkyrie assumed she'd make contact with her father's family at some point, but she hadn't expected to find them so soon.

She recovered quickly. This development shouldn't have come as a surprise to her and Valkyrie was a bit ashamed of her initial reaction. Her journey here had been foreseen; the signs leading up to her send off had been favorable and the witch had been confident that her future was woven with success.

"Perhaps," she said slowly, "It isn't as unusual as you might think. Before I began my journey to these lands my grandfather's witch was besieged by visions. She saw the roots of a great tree growing into the horizon; one north and one south. They spread until they met and were twined across the sea." Valkyrie studied Alfrun before adding what she hoped would clear things up for the stranger. "My name is Valkyrie Finnvi, my father is Taufr Finnvi, son of Katja Finnvi and Odin by proxy."

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.