gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-04-2018, 12:29 PM

“Excellent!” Tyranis remarked with a wide grin then stood to inspect the boy’s efforts. “You’re very strong.” He complimented, looking at the thin edges of the compromised metal. “Well done.” He said and gently took the bone from the boy. Carefully he took the sharpened tip of the bone and pressed it into the flat metal until it gave way underneath him “Now it can be fastened to the collar.” He explained simply, gesturing toward the pool of red water beside them.

“I don’t think I’ve introduced myself, have I?” He asked with a playful smile. “I’m Tyranis Praetor; your half-brother.” He said with a soft grin. He could tell from the boy’s scent that they were related, and it wasn’t hard for him to guess how, especially not in Ruina. His father seemed to have accumulated quite a brood in his years and the young male wondered, as his mind touched on his children, why he hadn’t tried to do the same.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic