ardent

Can you hear me?

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2018, 11:51 AM

Crickets chirped quietly around the pair of wolves, Baelfire refused to speak for a moment as she stood before this male. Although his tone led her to believe he was younger than herself, he certainly dwarfed her in size and stature. Seeing that this unknown canine was at least able to be respectful she felt a bit more at ease, at least his tone was of a quiet and sweet octave; she found no reason to remain defensive.

"My apologies, good fellow. I'm not front these lands, thus I have a tendency to be defensive." Her green eyes now fell onto the tri-colored timber, her tail flicking against her hind legs, brushing her heels ever so often. Never breaking eye contact, Baelfire now backed away from a moment; she was here for one thing. Spores. Rolling her tongue over her charcoal hued lips the off-white lady now turned away towards the male, continuing their conversation as she studied the Mushroom's closely. "Anywho, I'm Baelfire. Baelfire Kolceg, of Lirim. A healer of all trades." Raising a single paw the female lightly flicked a Mushroom with a blunt claw, watching the illuminated spores drift to the cave floor below her she bent down to get a closer look. They had clung tightly to the moss beneath their feet that seemed to cover the entirety of the cave, it was quite odd to the canine that the spores glowed but no matter how many fell to the moss; The moss itself never became illuminated.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'

Enter Keywords
Search Thread
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »