size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
09-08-2018, 06:03 PM

Mask's question was one he expected. It was something he thought about constantly, and in the end, he often came to the conclusion that it was always going to be a risk for someone like him. "That is always a possibility and one that I expect to happen at one point or another. Packs are challenged all the time here, some have been luckier than others, but even though I cannot see... I have managed to reshape the way I think and fight. So while I may be an easier target, it doesn't mean I'll be an easy one this time around." That was perhaps the best answer he could give the male. Maybe he was too enthusiastic, or perhaps even determined to try. Heck, some might even think he was crazy for trying again, but why should he give up? He wasn't one to simply lie down and give up on his dreams, even if they seemed farfetched. He would try. He would always try, even if the odds were stacked against him. Was he stubborn? Yes. His family knew that all too well.

He was satisfied with the answer he gave. It was perhaps one of the more thought out ones he had given so far, and his determination to see it through was strong. And when Mask asked him what the new Talis would be like, he grinned a bit. "It will be a hard-working pack where those that choose it, can grow to find their potential. And those that choose not to pursue greater heights, then they'll have to find somewhere else. I was far too lenient the last time, so I've learned what works and what doesn't. Whether I wasn't strict enough and was trying to be everyone's friend... I know now that that approach isn't always the best one. A pack needs a leader who can be both a friend and firm enough to do what must be done for the greater good of the pack." Sightless green gaze turned towards Mask, wondering if he was satisfied with the answer he'd given. It was certainly something he wanted to aim for, or perhaps for something even better.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.