Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-08-2018, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 06:28 PM by Cepheus.)

He sat there in silence as others trickled in, his own gaze slowly glancing to each of them so he could take note of who was in Niente. The pack appeared quite small still, but it also wasn't as well established as other packs he knew existed south of them. When the last member arrived, he turned his gaze to Enrico and listened with attentive interest. It made sense to him why he wanted to keep information from others, and it was a good move. The more others knew, the more damage they could potentially do. The two strange felines were mentioned, and Cepheus eyed them both with some interest. Before Ferrous, he had never seen a wolf traveling with a feline like that. He had always tried to avoid things like that...after all, cougars and the like never seemed to be very friendly whenever he encountered them. But if these two were friends of the pack, then Cepheus would treat them the same as any other pack member.

He then talked about trading now that the spring season was here, and it was a curious thing to Cepheus. He had never been in a pack before now, so it was interesting to him to see how things worked. He didn't know anything about trading, however, so when Enrico said they needed to figure out what they wanted to pursue, he thought. So far, it seemed one member was interested in the fighting field, and the other two that had spoken were interested in other things. He peered around to see if anyone else was gonna speak up, but when nobody did, he took his opportunity. "I think I would like to pursue the path of the fighter. And I'm willing to work and train hard for that." And if he found out that path didn't work out, then perhaps he'd try another. Though he was fairly confident that he could do this.

Speak

Tracker

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!