Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-09-2018, 03:45 PM
She had not noticed the other woman move to her side till she felt the caress of her tongue. At first her body tensed up, her breath stilled for just a moment. She was not used to such gestures from anyone. Well only that from her mother. It was an odd sensation but it had its calming effect on her. Her sobs quieted, her breathing evened out and her body slowly loosened up.
She would be skeptical of the woman's words but briefly pondered them over. Could it be possible? Could this place really be her safe haven? Logically from the outside stand point it could work. But she knew HIM, she would not underestimate him ever. And then it dawned on her, was this woman saying she could in fact stay here? Frosty eyes turned to her in wonder. But she didn't even know her. Was she really willing to give an open invitation to a stranger? Brows creased slightly in thought. If that was the case, she'd silently vowed to put all she had to provide for this women. She didn't know the pack, so she couldn't say she give her all to them, but she could to this woman. Not to mention she was a secondary alpha? Whatever that meant. Either way it seemed this woman held a high rank. The girl bowed her head slightly in respect and gratitude. " I..um...I am, my name is Shikoba Amestandes Th-....um Koba, you can call me Koba" She replied softly, purposely cutting off her last name. No she would not carry that name, she wanted no connection to HIM. No instead she would carry on her maiden name in honor of her mother and her side of the family.