Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2018, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 07:11 PM by Aureus.)
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

Aureus shifted to try and lean against his mother's side as he prepared for what was probably going to be a boring amount of grown ups talking. He tried to pay attention to his dad, he really did, but he just didn't really understand everything that was going on but things started to get interesting when a green-eyed man said he died!  Aureus snapped to attention. He died?  He was like a zombie or something then? That was so cool!

The man kept talking about spirits and fires and monsters with four heads. Aureus was completely enraptured and soon he was lost in a day dream about fighting such a monster. Then his father started talking again and he was pulled back to the meeting. His dad spoke about two other pups whose momma was gone and he felt a rush of empathy even if he didn't understand what it was. He only knew that he'd be distraught if his momma ever left. The talk started to get more grown up again until he and his siblings were introduced to the rest of the pack. With all the eyes turning to look at him he suddenly felt self-conscious and tried to scoot behind his mothers leg. He didn't like this, he wanted to go and play.

As the meeting carried on and they talked about the vision and it's meaning, Aureus looked up at his mother and whispered, "Mom… mom I need to go to the bathroom."  He wasn't sure he could hold it but soon his attention was whisked away as his dad mentioned something about moving. He stood up. Yes!  They were going to go on a journey, he couldn't wait! "I don't need to be carried! I can walk myself!"

Speech