Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-09-2018, 08:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She heard her brothers giggle, and stuck her tongue out at him, before resuming a more serious expression. “Put your nose here.” she whispered back at him, nudging a spot where the scent was particularly strong. Perhaps the young deer had watered the bushes here. Or something, she was guessing really, she had never properly tried to hunt something before. Most of the things that came close to the territory could scamper up trees or fly away. Here was there first realty chance to get something. She sure was glad her brother was here, so they could do it together.

“We can be real hunters, yeah?” she was still whispering, quieter now that her brother was beside her. She slinked back into the grass, head down, butt up, as she crawled forward. She was excited but she managed to keep it contained to just a wag of her tail as she continued forward. The scent was strong, she was sure it couldn't be far… there! “There!” she excitedly pointed the baby deer out to her brother. It was smaller then they where. They could totally do this. “Uhh… you go right, i’ll go left?” that sounded like a plan right? And when you weren’t certain, the best thing to do was pretend you where. She grinned at her brother, showing her confidence.

"Speech"

[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.