gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
09-09-2018, 09:17 PM
She was enthralled with his collection of pelts that lined his bed. There were many types of pelts here, though most came from predators and other wolves alike. The scent of vianni was stale among a few, though it was the scent of birth mixed with vianni's on the one he kept in a corner of his room. It was hers but she had no right to it anymore since she had abandoned her vows to him. He corrected his new bride as she called the bed his. "Our bed, my little Azariah. The pelts are yours as much as mine." he watched her flail about like a pup under the pelts, likely causing her own pain, but he did not stop her.

Once she was settled he listened to her breathing. Her crying did not concern him. She could be miserable and he wouldn't care so long as her vows were not broken to him. Though eventually he knew she would be too busy with his spawn to find the misery. Though her words did settle the thoughts. "I am glad. And should you continue to love it here and comply with my needs then I will reward you." it was a promise.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.