gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
09-10-2018, 10:34 AM

He paused at the older male’s question and for the first time realized that aside from wanting to vex his brother he hadn’t given any thought as to why he should join a pack. In the back of his mind he could hear the burly tones of his father, explaining that wolves belonged in a pack back when he was much younger.

All hesitation left him, and the young male suddenly became uncharacteristically serious. “I suppose you deserve some explanation…” He said, his body language shifting as he prepared to lay his heart bare for the man to see. “I was born and raised on this land, but for the past year I have been elsewhere.” He explained, watching the male intently, attempting to gauge his reaction through the masked male’s carefully neutral expression. “While abroad I made a name for myself yet lacked the security to reach my full potential.” There was no need for the man to know he had been known for piracy overseas, not for the time being anyway. He would keep that secret to himself for as long as he needed to assuming he would be allowed to stay.

“I know a pack is exactly what I need to hone my skills, and hopefully I’ll be able to make a name for myself in my homeland as well.” A small hopeful smile crept over his lips as he said his piece while Eura clung to his neck and looked between the two wolves while making soft chittering noises.

speaking

Thinking

you