gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-11-2018, 10:10 AM

Tyranis listened intently to his father, keeping pace with him as his eyes roved over the sheer mountain side to the furiously glowing mouth as they drew closer and closer.

"Do you feel them here, Tyranis?" his father had asked once they reached Mt. Vulcan’s peak.

“I feel them everywhere in Ruina.” He said adamantly, his expression one of complete focus as his father continued to speak and explained the funerary rights of the Apollyon’s bloodline .

He wasn’t sure how he felt about the thought that he would one day eat Elias, much less that one day he would be eaten himself. The idea of strengthening others had always appealed to him of course, it had been one of the foundations Dauntless had been built on but eating another wolf had always sat as sacrilegious in his mind. “It’s an honor reserved for the Praetor line.”He had thought, and his perspective changed accordingly.

“I see…” He said quietly, his body language reflecting his contemplation. “Then our strength will live on. Passed from generation to generation with every death.” He reflected, mostly to himself although he spoke loud enough for Elias to hear.  

Tyranis had never been exposed to religion, the question of what would happen to him after he died had in truth never occurred to him because his own mortality had seemed distant. “It’s comforting.” He said with a shy smile. “To know that when I leave this world I’ll live on in another form.” He took a deep breath then, letting the wind toy with his fur

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic