size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
09-11-2018, 07:25 PM

Daelos was pleased to hear that Kai was doing well - especially since his status report seemed to be more genuine than her own. If he really had been in this area for the most part she was disappointed that she hadn't seen him before now. To be fair though she really hadn't left the pack's borders much so it made sense that they hadn't crossed paths again before now. She was still happy to see him again none of the less. Seeing him reminded her of the last time they were together and his humorous attempt at helping her collect herbs. The memory alone brightened her smile and her tail wagged gently behind her while she gave him her attention for his next question.

When he brought up the Praetor family it caught her off guard and it was hard to hold back the short laugh that threatened to bubble up. For a moment she wasn't even quite sure how to respond. "Yes... I know them. I guess I'm technically part of them." It was strange to think considering the fact that not that long ago she had no idea that they even existed. It was half of her bloodline that she truly knew little about. "My father is a Preator which is why I say I'm technically part of them. I haven't known him for very long, but my family moved in with his when he and my mother reunited." That was the simplest way she knew how to explain the situation. There was a long history that she really wasn't all that educated on, but she felt like that was enough for him to get the overview if nothing else.

She chuckled a little and glanced off in the direction of the pack and the volcano that was contained within. "I actually came out here to try and figure out how I was going to prove myself to him... It's just a funny coincidence that you asked about them I guess." Her two-toned gaze settled back on Kai as her expression grew more curious and her head tipped to the side slightly. "Why do you ask about them anyway?"

"Talk" "You" Think