Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
09-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Though the northern lands were more familiar to him, he ultimately had not been born in the vast snow-dappled plains like his father had - his heart was torn in multiple directions, truly a wanderer at heart. Lately, though, he'd found himself drawn to these lands, partially because of the wolves he'd encountered as well as the general landscape. The milder weather afforded a more comfortable sort of life, less time spent struggling to survive and more time spent truly living, and for that he was grateful. He wasn't one to question his own choices very much, though, and for now he was simply happy to wander wherever he desired - without trying to analyze his tendency to stray relatively close to Mount Volkan.

She acknowledged that she didn't just know them, but she was a Praetor herself. Well, sort of - her father was one. Instantly his mind jumped to Elias, only because he was the sole member of that family that he'd met who could even be her father, wondering if his assumption might be correct. Tyranis had a similar story, admitting he hadn't been part of the group for long. Perhaps there wasn't much emphasis on close fatherly relationships within in the Praetor family, but Kai would be the last to judge.  "Interesting," he mused aloud, his ears flicking atop his head.

She admitted she was trying to prove herself to him, a sentiment that he could relate to. Being seen as respectable in his father's eyes was important to him, despite having not seen him in quite some time. "I wouldn't say it's too much of a coincidence," Kai flashed her a mischievous smile, debating on whether or not to tease her a bit before admitting why he'd asked that in the first place. "I met a man named Tyranis the other day, and realized just now you have the same pack scent. I've met Elias as well." He sounded a bit smug about it - as if he had some sort of personal mission to meet every wolf in Ruina - though that goal was sounding more intriguing by the day. "What exactly did you have in mind to prove your worth to him, Daelos?" Maybe he could help her, in one way or another.