size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
09-11-2018, 09:51 PM

Her brows lifted to show her surprise as Kai explained that not only had he met Tyranis, which she believed to be one of her half brothers that she was only mildly familiar with, but he had also met Elias. Sometimes she forgot how small this area could be. It felt so sprawling and expansive at times, but in reality she could cross much of it in the span of a day. It really wasn't all that odd that he had bumped into her relatives since he had been lingering in this area as of late, but it still felt odd to find out that two different pieces of her life had collided.

Strangely, she was a little disappointed and a bit relieved at the same time. The fact that Kai was separate from her life in Runia had made him a nice escape from the issues she was having there, but now he seemed more connected to it and she wasn't sure how to respond. On the other hand, maybe it would be easier for him to understand her apprehension of Elias since Kai had met him before. Maybe he would tell her it was all in her head and that could be equally as helpful. Either way it weaved an interesting web of acquaintances and relationships.

The attention turned back to how she had planned to prove herself and she sighed in response, a frown forming across her features. "Elias said that he set up an obstacle course of sorts for us to do as a test or I can bring back some kind of prey that's equal in size to me. That's the options I have to earn my place in the pack unless I want to be a fighter - which I don't." Her ears flicked uncertainly and she suddenly wished that they could go back to being silly and picking herbs. "I guess I just wish there was a way for me to do what I really enjoy and what I'm good at. In our old pack there were healers and that was their main job. But Elias doesn't have that. I don't mind hunting, but it's not my favorite thing and I don't know if I'm all that great at it. It just kind of feels like... like he doesn't appreciate healers as much." She shrugged dismissively and glanced down at the grass. "I just need to get over it... but thanks for letting me complain."

"Talk" "You" Think