Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
09-12-2018, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2018, 06:12 PM by Pegasus.)
Navigation: Glowshroom Cavern |Round|1|2|3|4|

“Fear not. I will guide you.” He said and smiled at the woman the way his father had told him to smile at women of the court.  “Perhaps we will find herbs you’ll need along the way.” He said, still using the formal candance afforded to the girl as a member of royal lineage.

He walked ahead, his eyes adjusting to the low light provided by the mushrooms while he minded his footfalls, careful not to step into one of the holes eaten out of the cave floor by the steady drops of water that fell from the ceiling.

“I must admit, I’m relieved to have met another wolf of noble birth. " He said with a soft chuckle, flashing her a princely smile as he turned his head to look at her. “Everyone here is so informal, I was beginning to feel culture shock.” He turned his head back to look forward, eyes roving over the bat lined ceiling and his ear twitching as they picked up their small shrieks.

“Have you been in Boreas long?” He asked this time keeping his eyes forward as he leapt nimbly over a small outcropping of rock that preceded a moss covered slope.

speaking Thinking  you