gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-12-2018, 10:43 AM
It was a mistake moving this far south.

The air hung heavy with humidity and weighed down his already heavy coat and muscle. His travels had led him here, to this very spot, for whatever reason. The circle of stones that he could see in the near distance were his target, a question of his since they'd made it into his vision. Before, he hadn't known what he'd traveled this far south for. But now, certainly it was to check out whatever they were. From where he was, they looked like nothing more than pointed rocks sticking up from the ground, however as he approached, he could see that they were much larger than he anticipated and appeared to be intentionally placed there. When he finally made it to the towering stones, he sat in the center of them and simply looked up, taking in their magnificence.

After what only seemed like moments but was really minutes later, a voice sounded from behind him. A voice he hadn't heard in years.

He turned to face a familiar old friend, someone he hadn't seen since before he'd killed his brother and abandoned his home. He smiled at his old friend and rose, turning to face her with a short, slight tilt of his maw.

"The life of a Bastard wasn't for me," he began, his smile turning into a slight smirk. "so then I killed my brother and that wasn't enough either, so I left. I'm here to start my own Kingdom, without the reins of my father." If he was correct in his memories, she had similar plans and thoughts as he. Desiring for more than what was handed to them at birth, they were like minded enough to understand each other in that sense. However, what was she doing so far away? Had she pulled the same thing he did?

"What about you? What made you leave your Kingdom?" He asked, curiosity picking at him the longer he had to wait for her answer.