size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-14-2018, 12:18 AM

He wasn't quite sure how to react, unsure of really what to do. His ears fell back slightly as he sighed quietly. He really needed to get a handle on himself, but he felt like that's all he'd been doing. The woman responded to his question, though she caught him off guard when she said she wanted to talk to him. His head tilted in slight confusion, and the more she spoke, the more he learned. Great! So she could tell he was having a bad day too!? First Baelfire, and now her? He supposed he wasn't making any attempts to hide it at all, but he also didn't expect a complete stranger to swim across a river just to talk to him. Then she said her name and he nearly did a double take. Did...she know who he was? If she was an Adravendi, that meant she was related to Faite...right? Honestly, he had no clue who all was part of her family. He had only met Zuriel and...probably a couple others he couldn't remember, but he had never heard of this woman. He did chuckled after Gwenevere relayed that she was a nosy busybody, it was...interesting.

"I...I'm Zell Valentine." He had questions, but he was confused and not sure where to start with them. His mouth opened a few times, and each time he shut it. He shook his head to try and clear his thoughts, turning fully to face her. Blue gaze rested on her as he tried to think of what to say first, but alas, he decided to just dive right in. "Wait so...you're an Adravendi...? My ex-mate was an Adravendi...Faite. I never really met any of her family but I did know of one named Zuriel...and this annoying little brat that she adopted..." He frowned as he thought of Jewell, and he was soooo glad that Faite hadn't taken his last name. While there had been plans to, he just would not have been happy if that runt had his last name too. Not that he would have let that happen in the first place, but Faite was gone, and he knew he needed to move on eventually. While his gaze had drifted away a bit, he returned his attention to her again. "I've gotta admit, I'm a little...confused as to why you'd swim across the river just to talk to me. For all you know, I could just be an asshole looking for a fight or something." He wasn't, of course. But he could have been.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!