size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
09-14-2018, 11:13 AM
His attack was successful, tumbling his brother to the ground in a flailing tangle of limbs. Gryphon used one paw to pat his brother affectionately on top of the head before releasing him and rolling away to come back to his feet. Dragon's words, though, brought crashing back the reminder that nope, Dragon couldn't ACTUALLY see him again, and the lighthearted playfulness vanished back beneath the maelstrom of worries and stress. "Yeah. You too," he said quietly, looking away. "How have you been? I lost track of you and Mom, and the kids." Vereux's kids, their half-siblings. He'd only just been starting to get over his aversion to the idea of them went their whole way of life had gone belly up. "I'm so sorry I haven't been around to take care of you guys. How is she holding up?" The pang of guilt was so strong, Gryphon tasted it like the metallic taste of blood in his throat. He was supposed to be the responsible one, the one who took care of everyone. Yet here he was, off playing the lone ranger while everyone else was left to fend for themselves.